VETERANS' SERVICE OFFICE
- Have a question regarding your entitlement to State and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Veterans' Benefits? We have the answer for you.
- Need assistance completing benefit claim paperwork? We will complete, file and follow up on your claim.
- Have you been denied DVA veterans' benefits? We can assist you in filing a notice of disagreement and further assist you with the appeal process.
- Need to obtain a verification of eligibility or verification of benefits for financial assistance programs? We can verify and complete necessary paperwork.
- Need assistance understanding DVA decisions or correspondence? Our experienced claims officers work closely with the DVA to make the process of obtaining benefits easy for you.
- We also provide information and assistance on Health Care eligibility, Home Loan Programs, Government Life Insurance, and the Vocational Rehabilitation Program for veterans' with disabilities.
ROBERT M. FOSTER JUSTICE CENTER
76347 Veterans Way
Yulee, Florida 32097
HISTORIC COURTHOUSE416 Centre Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
HOURS OF OPERATION
8:30-5:00, Monday - Friday
( Excluding Holidays )
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.